CHRISTMAS CARD USING PEACE THIS CHRISTMAS AND THIS CHRISTMAS SPECIALTY

September 30, 2016

Happy Friday. I just love the This Christmas Specialty Designer Series Paper and the Peace of Christmas stamp set by Stampin' Up!
Using 2 colour of ink: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler I stamp the sentiment ones and then again with VersaMark to clear emboss the sentiment.
To cut the 2 circle I used Layering Circles Framelits, Garden Green and Very Vanila Cardstock.
The stars embellishments I cut from Gold Foil Sheet using my Big Shot machine and Magnetic Platform to keep my dies on place.
I also added some Gold Natural Trim to give a more dimensions to my Christmas card.

Paper Size: Card Base- 8 1/4'' x 5 7/8'' (21cm x 14,9cm), DSP layer- 5 5/8'' x 3 7/8'' (14,2cm x 9,8cm)

Thank You
      Gosia MacKinnon
--------------------SHOPPING LIST------------------

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe

Like us on Facebook