Hello and welcome to my blog today.
Using Stampin' Up! Window Box Thinlits Dies, Pansy Punch and Flower Shop Stamp Set I created goodies baskets which can be use as Easter table decoration or any occasion treat holder idea.
- 1 x sheet of Daffodil Delight A4 card stock cut:
- cut strip 3/4'' (1,9 cm) wide from the LONG SIDE of A4 Cardstock - basket handle
- outstanding sheet of the Cardstock cut in half (you should have 2 pieces measure 5-7/8'' x 7-1/2'' (14,9 x 19 cm)
- scrap of Peekaboo Peach or Flirty Flamingo Cardstock for the six flowers.INK:
- Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo Stampin' Pad.
- Flower Shop Stamp Set, Window Box Thinlits Dies, Pansy Punch
EMBELLISHMENTS & RIBBONS:
- White Perfect Accents, 3/8'' (1cm) Ruched Ribbon- Peekaboo Peach, Flirty Flamingo.
- Big Shot, Stampin' Trimmer, Bone Folder, Piercing Tool, Paper Snips.
- Fast Fuse, Snail, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Stampin' Dimensionals.
Using Daffodil Delight the two pieces Cardstock, Window Box Thinlits Dies and Big Shot doe cut two the same parts of the box (one can be cut without of the top, as we don't need to close the basket. Adhere the parts together and cut out the flaps from the top of the basket. Adhere the handle using Multipurpose Liquid Glue and the Ruched Ribbon using Snail Adhesive. Stamp the flowers using Flower Shop Stamp Set on Peekaboo Peach Or Flirty Flamingo Cardstock and punch it out Using Pansy Punch then adhere the flowers to the basket using Stampin' Dimensional and add on the middle of the flowers White Perfect Accent. Tie bow on side of the basket handle using the same colour of the Rushed Ribbon as you use to decorate the handle.
I hope You enjoy this project, please do use the hostess code (hostess code shown in the top right of my blog for the current month) to get FREE product on order £25+ (excluding postage).
If your order is over £150, please do not use the code as You become the hostess and get the Rewards! Learn more HERE
This month as my FREE gift for my lovely customers that have shopped with me during March is the beautiful White Perfect Accent Embellishments as well as the lovely thank you card which I posted on my blog a couple days ago.
PLEASE WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO TUTORIAL